......Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Who was that man?


Thanks Ike, I am deeply moved by the kind words! And the fact that you are sending the company limo for me. Just make sure there is Diet Mountain Dew chilling in the back, as I will be thirsty after my long flight! I get in on Friday the 17th, St. Patrick's Day at 2:30 in the afternoon. I should clear customs by 3pm. And I think that DJ DC and I are going to be at the Studio around 8pm.
I am very much looking forward to meeting you, DJ Chipmunk and DJ DC in person since we have spent so much time together over the last few months. I am also looking forward to the future of Big Dawg Radio. I see alot of good changes on the horizon and it is something to get excited about! I will also be happy to go on the air in the studio as I will miss my show tomorrow night.

Can't wait to see you guys!

Julie

Posted by Anonymous at 5:59 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Jeremy QA Gibbens posted at 8:06 PM  
    Is that chilled Diet Mountain Dew the original formula or the new "Tuned Up Taste"? Blech. I hate the new stuff. I want my old Diet Dew back!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home