......Sunday, March 19, 2006

Had fun thanks!

Thanks jj and DC I had a great time! Well I finally got to meet someone I work woth at Big Dawg Radio, Julie Jameson - our marketing manager and DJ. She made the effort to come all the way from Florida to see DC and myself. She also brought me my favorite ciggs which ya cant get up here, thanks hun. We had a blast, I look forward to our personal and business relationship Julie, It was great meeting you, thanks for coming up all the way from Florida.

Keep up the great work Marketing Big Dawg Radio good to see your as dedicated as the rest of us!

DJ IKE

Posted by Anonymous at 10:12 AM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Gidget Bones posted at 11:46 PM  
    Ike, thanks for all your hospitality, I had a wonderful time hanging out with you, chipmunk and of course DC! I think we got a lot accomplished and I look forward to the future of our station! I think there are a lot of cool things coming up. I love the motivation that everyone is showing! I think we have a great team! I think you are a wonderful friend too! I am happy that Aftershock introduced me to you all! I guess I owe him alot!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home